Tuesday, December 31, 2013

8 Goals for the New Year!

In 2013, I joined a sorority and have wonderful sisters, started giving tours at my favorite university, volunteered at a title 1 high school doing what I love, spent my summer with fun coworkers and crazy children, made friends from all over the world, traveled throughout Southeast Asia, and most importantly fell in love with Thailand and traveling, started a blog, changed the way I see the world, and reevaluated my beliefs and life goals. I had a wonderful year. It was busy, and I have grown and learned and am motivated to continue that. I can't wait to see what 2014 has in store.

My 8 goals for this year revolve around being healthier, more educated, and a more involved citizen, globally and locally.

1. Read more, including at least one nonfiction or memoir about each country I've visited.

2. Save money for future travels by improving my money management skills.

3. Eat well- more vegetarian and less processed foods

4. Stay positive by finding good in everything.

5. Work out at least 3 times a week.

6. Find somewhere to volunteer at once a week.

7. Put forth my best effort in all that I do.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment